January Volunteer of the Month
|MESA is pleased to spotlight Alyssa as our Volunteer of the Month. Alyssa is an invaluable part of our volunteer team. Alyssa has always been such a willing volunteer and makes every effort to participate in everything we do. Thank you, Alyssa, for your dedication to MESA and our community!
Let’s hear from Alyssa!
- What do you enjoy most about volunteering with MESA?
I enjoy growing in relationships with fellow volunteers of the MESA community as we support one another through the important and challenging work we do. I am honored to be part of such a passionate and dedicated group of people.
- How long have you been with MESA?
I have been with MESA for 3 years.
- If you could only bring three items to a deserted island, what would you bring?
I would bring a smart yet willing companion, a large knife, and a hammock!
- How do you usually spend your Saturdays?
I spend warm Saturdays catching up on fresh air and the cold ones catching up on shows, books and cuddles.
- What is your biggest accomplishment to date?
Making the best soup the world has ever seen.
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
I want to have the ability to talk to animals because I know my cat has been trying to tell me something for years and it can’t still be “Feed me!” If only I could understand her after all this time!
Interested in becoming a MESA volunteer? Apply today!
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!