Men Standing Up (MSU) is a group of dedicated male-identified volunteers who work to mobilize other men in ending sexual violence.
MSU volunteers assist with MESA events, participate in community advocacy, and facilitate workshops on themes like healthy masculinities, sexual violence prevention, and bystander intervention. Volunteers must have flexible schedules, including some day time availability (due to working with schools).
MSU volunteers must attend 20 hours of initial training. The 2019 training dates are:
- Monday June 10th, 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
- Tuesday June 18th, 4:00 pm to 7:30 pm
- Thursday June 20th, 4:00 pm to 7:30 pm
- Tuesday June 25th, 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Thursday June 27th, 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
For questions please email [email protected]
To apply to volunteer, please click the button below.