1455 Dixon Ave. Suite #210, Lafayette 80026
Make a Difference.
Become a Volunteer!
MESA’s Hotline Advocates provide support for people that call and text our hotline, accompany survivors to the hospital for medical attention, and to the police department to file a report. 40-hour training provided.
The next MESA Hotline Advocate training session:
- Fall session: October 23, 2023 – November 9, 2023
For each training session, the schedule is:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings from 5:30-8:30pm
- Two Saturdays from 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Hotline Advocate applicants are required to attend all training dates in-person, no exceptions. Please ensure your availability before applying.
5-10 hours per month with additional time for Annual Events
This is a volunteer/unpaid position through Mental Health Partners and MESA. Volunteers must first pass a background check before volunteering as an advocate.
The Events & Marketing Volunteer assists the Event Coordinator in planning and organizing fundraising events, participates in community outreach events, provides support in raising awareness of Moving to End Sexual Assault’s mission and services, helps with content creation, social media, and other marketing-related tasks.
- Assist with planning events, managing set up, on-site production and clean up for events
- Assist in securing event sponsors, in-kind donations and silent auction items