1455 Dixon Ave. Suite #210, Lafayette 80026
24-hour Hotline: 303-443-7300 or Text BRAVE to 20121
- Emotional support services by phone and text
- Accompaniment to the hospital and local police department
- Information about legal resources, medical care, counseling services and other community resources
Who reaches out for our services?
- Those who have experienced rape, sexual assault, or any form of sexual violence
- Those who are struggling with a history of sexual trauma
- Those who are not sure if they have been sexually assaulted or harassed
- Friends and family of survivors
- Service providers working with survivors
Victim advocates provide information about medical care and meet survivors at the hospital for support and advocacy.
A victim advocate can support you to get a forensic examination done by an expertly trained Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) at the hospital. MESA victim advocates provide support at the following hospitals:
- Boulder Community Health Hospital: 4747 Arapahoe Ave., Boulder, CO 80303
- UCHealth Medical Center of the Rockies: 2500 Rocky Mountain Ave., Loveland, CO 80538
- UCHealth Longs Peak Hospital: 1750 E Ken Pratt Blvd., Longmont, CO 80504
- St Anthony North Health Campus: 14300 Orchard Pkwy., Westminster, Colorado 80023
Support through the Legal System
A victim advocate can provide referrals to seek legal advice and information, as well as offer support in making informed decisions about your legal rights.
An advocate will always respect your decision to report or not to report to law enforcement.
Individual Therapy Services
If you are interested in starting therapy, please call Mental Health Partners at 303.443.8500.
What to expect when you call:
- A series of questions to determine what kind of services you need
- Demographic questions
- Questions about your insurance (medicaid, private insurance and self-pay accepted; financial assistance available)
To learn more about Moving Beyond Trauma program, please visit their website.