1455 Dixon Ave. Suite #210, Lafayette 80026
Client Services Supervisor
The MESA Client Services Supervisor will be in charge of implementing the day to day running of the MESA hotline, text line, selecting and training volunteers for the hotline, providing on-going victim advocacy and case management to survivors of sexual violence.
Office Administrative Assistant
- Are you connected to our mission to assist those impacted by sexual assault?
- Can you track details, manage logistics, solve problems and be independent?
- Do you thrive in a role that is busy, staying on top of many things?
- Are creative, take in verbal content and create a strong PowerPoint?
- Are you ready to be in a visible, important role, connect with clients, community partners, and your team? It’s a big job, and worth the work you put in.
- Do you have experience in a Trauma Informed Care work environment?
- Are we speaking to you? Today is the day to engage your office administration skills and fulfill your passion.
- Pay Range $17.43-$20.11
Outreach and Advocacy Specialist (Bilingual)
The Outreach and Advocacy Specialist develops and maintains strong relationships with community-based agencies and community leaders in the Latinx community and provides advocacy services at partnering agencies to best serve clients. The Outreach and Advocacy Specialist assists MESA client services through support on the hotline, text line and on-going client support. This Specialist provides psychoeducation on MESA services and issues of sexual violence to the Boulder County community.