MESA is seeking a male-identified, high school Youth Advisor (age 16+) to assist the Prevention Coordinator in improving and growing the Men of Strength (MOST) Clubs and healthy masculinity programming in Boulder County.
This is a paid, part-time position requiring 1-5 hours a week until June 30, 2020.
- Student currently enrolled in high school in Boulder County
- Commitment to self-reflection and growth
- Commitment to preventing gender-based violence
- Engaged with groups of male-identified peers such as friend groups, sports teams, etc.
- Strong communication skills with students, teachers, administrators, and community members
- Ability to connect with different identity/demographic groups
- Strong social media skills
- Ability to self-reflect and give and receive feedback
- Lived experience with multiple languages, cultures, races, (dis)abilities preferred