The Men of Strength (MOST) Club is a space where guys can come together and talk about what it means to be a man.
MOST Club Goals:
- Provide a space for guys to connect
- Build capacity for leadership and allyship
- Grow awareness of subtle forms of violence
- Explore different models of manhood
This summer, MESA’s Men Standing Up program is hosting a MOST Club in Boulder.
- When? Mondays from 2-4pm, June 4th- August 3rd, 2018
- Where? CU Boulder Campus- Hazel Gates Woodruff Cottage
- Who should come? Youth in/entering high school. Boys/men are especially encouraged to come.
- Who’s leading it? Men Standing Up members, supervised by MESA’s Prevention Education Coordinator
- Cost? It’s FREE and we’ll have snacks! Members will also receive a 10-punch pass for the Rec Center.
- What if I don’t have transportation? Indicate that on your registration form and we’ll work it out.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I sign up? Register now.
MOST Clubs were developed in 2000 by Men Can Stop Rape to mobilize young men in building masculinity that promotes healthy relationships and prevents gender-based violence.