MESA’s success depends upon the kindness and generosity of people like you. The money you donate to MESA funds the services we provide to sexual assault survivors, the prevention education work we do, and day-to-day operations of our administrative office. We gratefully accept donations throughout the year.
Your contribution to Moving to End Sexual Assault:
$10 – 1 fast food dinner OR a phone call to the 24 hour crisis line that gets a sexual assault victim the immediate resources, referrals for counseling, and medical care that they need.
$15 – 3 drinks on a Friday night OR provide life-saving teen dating violence prevention & awareness education to a high school student through MESA’s education program.
$25 – 1 movie ticket with popcorn & soda OR a community presentation which empowers a parent to recognize the warning signs of abuse so they can get their child the help that they need.
$50 – Half day on the ski slope OR the training a MESA advocate needs in order to escort a survivor to the hospital on what could be the worst night of their life. Offering support and guidance during medical exams and police reports
$100 – Provides Group therapy for a survivor of sexual assault – processing this healing in a group setting allows survivors to know they are not alone.
$150 – donation provides food for the volunteer advocates so that their training is comfortable and they are able to focus on learning best practices in providing Trauma Informed Services to Survivors of Sexual Assault.
$500 supports Men Standing Up’s initiative to support Men in the movement by providing training to teachers who will engage with young men on learning what healthy masculinity is in our culture.
$1000 sponsors a school being trained in the evidenced based model of our Men Standing Up program which will ensure more males in our community our exposed to healthy masculinity.
$5000 gift will allow MESA to set up an endowment account at the Community Foundation of Boulder County to ensure MESA’s long-term security.
Credit card donations are accepted online please make your donation here:
You can donate to MESA in several different ways:
- Donate online with a credit card by clicking on the DONATE NOW button above. **NOTE: Please type “MESA” in Special Instructions box**
- Send a check to MESA, 1333 Iris Ave, Boulder, CO 80304
- We can process your credit card (Visa and MasterCard) over the phone. Contact MESA at 303-443-0400.
- Memorial/Tribute Donations: A gift to MESA is a wonderful way to honor — or remember —someone important to you. Tribute gifts celebrate a loved one or a special occasion … or simply remind someone special that they have been remembered in a thoughtful way. With your donation simply submit the name of the person you are honoring, and let us know if you want us to notify them of your gift along with a special note from you. The donation amount will not be specified in the note, unless you instruct us otherwise. And of course we will send you an acknowledgment of your tax-deductible gift.
- Matching Gifts: Want to double the impact of your donation? Many local companies have corporate matching programs. Call your Human Resources department to see if your employer will match your donation.
This content is also available in: Spanish