Moving to End Sexual Assault – MESA services Boulder and Broomfield Counties
Boulder and Broomfield Counties Victim Hotline
24-Hour Hotline – 303-443-7300
Counselors provide one-on-one help. They provide information on medical care, reporting options, community services, and emotional support.
MESA’s in-person advocates volunteer their time to accompany survivors to the police station and the emergency room. Advocates can explain reporting options and provide emotional support, criminal justice advocacy, and information regarding crime-related financial compensation.
For immediate in-person advocacy at the hospital or the police station, call our 24-hour hotline at 303.443.7300.
Denver Colorado Victim Hotlines
If you are in Denver please call Blue Bench.
24-hour English-speaking Sexual Assault hotline – 303-322-7273
24-hour Spanish-speaking Sexual Assault hotline – 303-329-0031
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Sexual Assault hotline – 303-329-0023 (M-F 9-5)
National Victim Hotlines
24-hour National Sexual Assault hotline – 800-656-4673
If you do not feel you can talk to someone on the phone, we encourage you to use the National Sexual Assault Online website
At Moving to End Sexual Assault we are here to provide support, answer questions and provide information 24/ 7, 365 days a year for Boulder and Broomfield Counties. The calls to our hotline are free. For anyone who has experienced a sexual assault, please call our Sexual Assault Hotline at 303.443.7300 (English and/ or Spanish). The M.E.S.A. hotline is confidential. We use RELAY Colorado for those who are deaf and hard of hearing.
Who Calls the MESA Crisis Hotline?
- Those who have experienced rape or sexual assault
- Those who are struggling with the trauma of past sexual assault(s), incest, or childhood sexual abuse
- Those who are not sure if they have been sexually assaulted
- Friends, family, caregivers, or partners of survivors who want to learn more about sexual assault and how to help their loved one
- Service providers who work with survivors
Our Hotline staff
- Will keep your information confidential and private.
- Can help you with safety planning.
- Can offer referrals to counseling, legal services, housing and other support.
This content is also available in: Spanish