You have been through a traumatic experience and may need help dealing with the impact of the assault. Even if it happened a long time ago, it is never too late to talk to someone about it. You do not have to go through this alone.
Free 24-Hour Confidential Hotline
Counselors are available day and night, seven days a week and offer:
- Counseling services by phone.
- Accompany survivors to the hospital and local police departments.
- Information and referrals to legal resources, medical care, counseling options, and other community resources.
Who calls the 24-Hour Hotline?
- Those who have experienced sexual assault;
- Those who are struggling with the trauma of past sexual assault(s), incest, or childhood sexual abuse;
- Those who are not sure if they have been sexually assaulted;
- Friends, family, caregivers or partners of survivors who want to learn about sexual assault and how to help their loved ones; and
- Service providers working with survivors, who have questions or concerns
Support through the Criminal Justice System:
- Support in making fully informed decisions about your reporting options.
- Provide referrals to seek legal advice and information.
Counselors provide information about medical care and also meet survivors at the hospital for support and advocacy.
For inquiries about applying for Victim Compensation, please contact Martha Hawkinson at 303-443-0400 or by email: email@example.com.
If you are seeking information about therapy services, please visit the Mental Health Partners website.
This content is also available in: Spanish