As of May 15, 2017, MESA no longer directly provides therapy services. All trauma-related services, including therapy, are now available through the Trauma Center, a program of Mental Health Partners.
How to Access Therapy Services at the Trauma Center, a program of Mental Health Partners
To access services at the Trauma Center, please call the Mental Health Partners Admissions and Referrals line at 303-413-6263. You will be welcomed by one of our supportive staff and asked a series of registration questions to determine how we can best help you.
What to Expect When You Call to Access Services
When calling Mental Health Partners, we will ask you a series of questions to assist in determining what kind of services you may need.
Some of these questions will be:
- What prompted you to call today?
- Have you ever had treatment before?
- In which county do you reside?
- Do you have Medicaid, Medicare or another insurance carrier?
Steps to Services
Upon completing an initial registration, you will be given instructions on how to obtain a clinical assessment. During this two-hour appointment, a clinician will sit with you or the person you have referred to get a sense of what needs attention and how Mental Health Partners can best help moving forward. If it appears medications are in order, instructions for how to schedule an appointment with a prescriber will be provided.
What to Bring to Your Clinical Assessment:
- If you are insured, please bring your Medicaid, Medicare and/or other insurance card(s) with you along with a photo ID.
- If you are uninsured, please bring a photo ID.
This content is also available in: Spanish