You don’t have to be in crisis to call the hotline. We are here to offer support and information no matter where you are in the healing process. If you have a question, would like to make a referral, or need more information about our services, feel free to call us! All callers may remain anonymous if they prefer to do so.
Moving to End Sexual Assault – MESA serves Boulder and Broomfield Counties.
If you are seeking information about therapy services, please visit the Mental Health Partners website.
Boulder and Broomfield County Victim Hotline
24-Hour Hotline – 303-443-7300
Counselors are available day and night, 365 days a year and offer:
- Counseling services by phone.
- Accompany survivors to the hospital and local police departments.
- Information and referrals to legal resources, medical care, counseling options, and other community resources.
Who calls the 24-Hour Hotline?
- Those who have experienced sexual assault;
- Those who are struggling with the trauma of past sexual assault(s), incest, or childhood sexual abuse;
- Those who are not sure if they have been sexually assaulted;
- Friends, family, caregivers or partners of survivors who want to learn about sexual assault and how to help their loved ones; and
- Service providers working with survivors, who have questions or concerns
Denver Colorado Victim Hotlines
If you are in Denver please call The Blue Bench:
24-hour English-speaking Sexual Assault hotline – 303-322-7273
24-hour Spanish-speaking Sexual Assault hotline – 303-329-0031
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Sexual Assault hotline – 303-329-0023 (M-F 9-5)
National Victim Hotlines
24-hour National Sexual Assault hotline – 800-656-4673
If you do not feel you can talk to someone on the phone, we encourage you to use the National Sexual Assault Online website
This content is also available in: Spanish