Why volunteer for MESA Events?
- Make A Difference – Give Something Back to your Community
- Make new friends – A major part of volunteering with MESA is being part of our growing community. Already, many of our volunteers have reported to us about making a whole new circle of friends from our events!
- Receive Training – Many of the volunteer projects will include training, which will be useful both on the project and in later life.
- Gain New Skills – At our events you can gain new skills. Over the years we have enabled volunteers to learn new skills in Event Management, Stewarding, First Aid, Health and Safety and much more. Volunteering proves to your future employer that you have developed necessary skills & are a committed person. Volunteering also gives you a chance to gain experience in a field you’d like to work in.
- Reward and Recognition – T-shirts and special recognition abound!
- Have Fun – Volunteering is a fun and fulfilling allowing you to experience masses of opportunities not usually available.
PLEASE GET STARTED TODAY
Fill out our Volunteer Application here. One of our team members will be in touch with you soon.
Have questions? Email or call us at 303-443-0400.
This content is also available in: Spanish